One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning is to explore the local Farmers Market. The fresh flowers, local produce, and freshly baked goods! This bruschetta is the perfect fresh lunch for after wandering the aisles all morning.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
1. Chop the tomatoes into large, bite sized chunks.
2. Mix all ingredients together and let marinate for at least 20 minutes. The longer, the better!
3. Serve atop some crusty bread or grilled eggplant for a perfect summer lunch.