Cause you can’t survive off veggies & water alone…
- 6 oz vodka
- 2 oz lavender simple syrup (see ** below for recipe)
- 8 oz grapefruit juice
- Sugar crystals/sprinkles
1. Rim your glasses with honey and dip in the sugar crystals.
2. In a cocktail shaker, shake up the vodka, simple syrup and grapefruit juice.
3. Pour and proceed to party!
**Lavender Simple Syrup
- Dried lavender
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
1. On medium low heat, cook all ingredients until the sugar is fully dissolved. Watch carefully to ensure the sugar doesn’t start to brown!
2. Strain out the lavender and store the syrup in an airtight container in your fridge.