Another quick & DELICIOUS taco recipe for your upcoming Tuesday!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Black beans
- Tortilla of choice
1. Cook the ground turkey with the spices; feel free to use a pre-made taco spice mix!
2. In a large pot (to limit the splatter!), add the hominy, 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and the taco spices. Cook until crispy.
3. In a separate bowl, smash together the avocado with the lime juice and garlic.
4. Cook your black beans, sprinkle some salt and SMASH.
5. Once all ingredients are fully cooked, load up your tortilla and drizzle your fave hot sauce.
If you’re looking to add some extra veggies, throw in some cauliflower rice to the ground turkey as it’s cooking or top the tacos with some shredded cabbage.