Who doesn’t love a good stuffed pepper?!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Taco spice (chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper)
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 3 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 1 avocado
1. Cook the ground turkey with the taco seasoning until almost cooked through and then add in the cauliflower rice. Cook till all liquid is absorbed.
2. Stuff the halved bell peppers with the mix and cook for 15 minutes at 350.
3. Top with the avocado and your favorite salsa.
Optional: add in a cup of cooked brown rice to the turkey mix before stuffing the peppers for some added heartiness.