One of my favorite things about a good pot of chili is how low maintenance it is! Throw the ingredients together, cook for a little bit and you have a tasty meal with plenty of leftovers.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 head cauliflower, pulsed in a food processor until fine
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt & pepper
1. In a large pot, cook ground turkey with the spices until almost fully cooked.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 25-30 minutes. Adjust spices as needed.