A hearty and flavorful spin on the traditional chili!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans white beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can green chilies
- Chili powder
- Mustard powder
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
1. In a large pot, cook ground turkey and remove from pot. Add the garlic and bell pepper to the pan with olive oil and saute until softened.
2. Pour in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes. Season to taste!
3. Scoop out 1 1/2 cups and blend until creamy.
4. Pour back into the pot and add in the ground turkey. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes before serving.
Optional: pan fry a handful of kale with salt & pepper for a crispy chip to top the chili.